note: combined unemployment and underemployment in many non-industrialized countries; developed countries typically 4%-12% unemployment (2007 est.)
Definition: This entry contains the percent of the labor force that is without jobs. Substantial underemployment might be noted.
Source: CIA World Factbook - This page was last updated on Friday, November 27, 2020See Also
- Unemployment rate by year chart
- Unemployment rate rank chart
- Unemployment rate - comparative map
- Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) - thematic map - World Bank indicator
- Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) - country comparison - World Bank indicator