Children under 5 moderately or severely underweight, percentage
Children under 5 severely underweight, percentage
- Syrian maternal and child health survey (SMCHS). PAPCHILD surveys. Cairo: The League of Arab States, 1994 (and additional analysis).
- Prime Minister's Council. Multiple indicator cluster survey in the Syrian Arab Republic (MICS). Central Bureau of Statistics. Damascus, The Syrian Arab Republic, 1996.
- Council of Ministers, Central Office of Statistics, Arab Republic of Syria, and UNICEF. [Multiple Indicator Cluster Survey II (MICS II) concerning Child Health and Welfare. Main report.] Damascus, Syrian Arab Republic: UNICEF, 2002 (and additional analysi
- League of Arab States (PAPFAM) and Syrian Arab Republic, Office of the Prime Minister, Central Bureau of Statistics. The family health survey in the Syrian Arab Republic. Principal Report. Cairo: The League of Arab States, 2002 (and additional analysis).
- Central Bureau of Statistics, Ministry of Health, State Planning Commission, UNICEF and PAPFAM/League of Arab States. Syrian Arab Republic multiple indicator cluster survey 2006. February 2008. www.childinfo.org/mics3_surveys.html, accessed 22 December 20