Inflation rate (consumer prices): 25.7% (2017 est.)
26.5% (2016 est.)
note: data are derived from private estimates
Definition: This entry provides the annual inflation rate, as calculated by the percent change in current consumer prices from the previous year's consumer prices.
Source: CIA World Factbook - This page was last updated on Saturday, September 18, 2021See Also
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) by year chart
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) rank chart
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) - comparative map
- Inflation, consumer prices (annual %) - thematic map - World Bank indicator
- Inflation, consumer prices (annual %) - country comparison - World Bank indicator
Related Data From the International Monetary Fund
Variable: Inflation, average consumer prices
Note: Annual percentages of average consumer prices are year-on-year changes.
Units: Percent change
Country-specific Note: See notes for: Inflation, average consumer prices (Index).
Source: International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook Database, April 2019
|Year||Inflation, average consumer prices|