Inflation rate (consumer prices): 8.5% (2015 est.)
9.1% (2014 est.)
note: official data; based on independent analysis of consumer prices, inflation reached 22% in 2012
Definition: This entry furnishes the annual percent change in consumer prices compared with the previous year's consumer prices.
Source: CIA World Factbook - This page was last updated on October 8, 2016See Also
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) by year chart
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) rank chart
- Inflation rate (consumer prices) - comparative map
- Inflation, consumer prices (annual %) - thematic map - World Bank indicator
- Inflation, consumer prices (annual %) - country comparison - World Bank indicator
Related Data From the International Monetary Fund
Variable: Inflation, average consumer prices
Note: Annual percentages of average consumer prices are year-on-year changes.
Units: Percent change
Country-specific Note: See notes for: Inflation, average consumer prices (Index).
Source: International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook Database, April 2015
|Year||Inflation, average consumer prices|