Población: deshabitada Ver También
note: Millersville settlement on western side of island occasionally used as a weather station from 1935 until World War II, when it was abandoned; reoccupied in 1957 during the International Geophysical Year by scientists who left in 1958; public entry is by special-use permit from US Fish and Wildlife Service only and generally restricted to scientists and educators; visited annually by US Fish and Wildlife Service (Julio 2003 est.)
Fuente: CIA World Factbook - A menos que sea indicado, toda la información en esta página es correcta hasta Enero 1, 2003
© 2007 IndexMundi. Todos los derechos reservados.