Unemployment rate: 6.5% (2014 est.)
Definition: This entry contains the percent of the labor force that is without jobs. Substantial underemployment might be noted.
Source: CIA World Factbook - This page was last updated on July 9, 2017See Also
- Unemployment rate by year chart
- Unemployment rate rank chart
- Unemployment rate - comparative map
- Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) - thematic map - World Bank indicator
- Unemployment, total (% of total labor force) (modeled ILO estimate) - country comparison - World Bank indicator